Depression is situations that occur in people who have suffered from some psychological disorder caused by multiple factors that cause the affected adopt behaviors of isolation and discomfort. These individuals generally fail to reveal their situation and choose to withdraw from others.
When depression is prolonged runs the risk of some consequences that affect not only the emotional state, as the mood and emotional stability have changed, people tend to stop doing activities that were previously neglected their health, power and therefore it lends itself to attract illness and even death.
Characteristics of the depression
The aforementioned are just some of the causes of depression , but to join that list more factors that reflect a person is going through a situation like that. Some claim not to show it before others and seek the best way to go. Most do not know hide it, but it's good to be able to detect it, but give no indication of this are still many more risks.
In the characteristics presented by a person who is in a depressed state are added as follows:
- Living in constant depression robs you of enjoying the activities previously carried out, their lack of willingness and attitude to lose generate interest in anything, and all they want is isolation alone.
- A person in a depressed state are constantly having feelings of guilt that generate discomfort and increase it even more difficult to recover.
- It is difficult to concentrate, memory does not work well and not being attentive to what is happening around the person, away from the social circles they frequent and engage in other matters that may accrue this.
- No one enjoys the company of others, meetings or events where there is a higher concentration of people lose their appeal and try to avoid at all costs.
- There are problems to sleep, the mind is thinking all the time in negative situations that do not allow the mind to relax to try to rest, insomnia is present.
- Unrest in some parts of the body, such as headaches, weakness and digestive problems.
- When depression has reached a higher level can occur even hallucinations.
It is best to try to be alert to the slightest sign of one of the above symptoms, if present do everything possible to try to avoid it, on our own if possible, if not seek professional help.
Enjoy this article?
You might also like