Maintain good posture when we are at the computer is one of the most difficult challenges we face daily. It is estimated that over 80% of people use every day both a desktop and a laptop suffer any ailments related to poor position to be taken to address this artifact. Are you one?
What are the major mistakes we commit posture at the computer?
Main complaints of poor posture turned
- We have poor posture can cause ailments in different parts of the body, which over time can even lead to more severe complications. In addition, generally, who spend much time in front of these artifacts are sedentary, which contributes to strengthening the pain by not predispose the body to such a challenge.
- Incorrect posture at the computer affects the entire body. While we thought only our lower back was committed, the truth is that bad to position when sitting at the desk can make us suffer neck pain, muscle fatigue in the arms and shoulders, leg fatigue, ill health in the hands and abdomen and even affect the view.
To prevent these pains appear, we must consider:
- The body: the first step we must follow to maintain good posture is the position of our body. You want to be sitting with your back straight and feet flat on the floor. Both elbows and knees should form an angle of 90 °.
- Hands: the main rule is that the wrists and forearms are flat on the desk. In this way we force the tendons and shoulder. We should also pay special attention to the direction: the hands should be straight with arms, if the tendon will bow making a bad move.
- The view: the ideal is to keep more than 45 inches from the monitor, his eyes up to tilt the screen to avoid neck. When we pause in using the computer, it is good to rest the eye also setting it on fainter objects and blinking several times.
What position are you reading this article? Do you respect all the rules for maintaining good posture? The next time you sit at your computer remember that, even if it takes getting used to, you can build the habit of positioning correctly and avoid all those who always suffer unnecessary pain.
Enjoy this article?
You might also like