How often do we meet someone has gone and we ask our look tired? Undoubtedly, the main clue that tells others that have had a busy night are dark circles, dark tone that appears under the eyes and usually most noticeable intensity during the early hours of the day.
But why is there such a brand that can become old the younger face? How do we avoid them? What to do when they appear dark circles?
Causes of Dark Circles
All the circles relate to poor sleep, but this is just one of the reasons that cause its appearance, either by lack of sleep as having slept in a bad position that prevented the proper circulation of our blood.
But there are other reasons why the purple color is accentuated in the bag that we have under our eyes, like dehydration or too much salty food, which causes fluid retention. Also the use of cosmetics can cause strong composition the appearance of dark circles by causing swelling of the area under the eyes.
Finally, we circles cases caused by shocks or great physical exhaustion, which causes the varicose veins of the area through the skin. Something similar occurs in old age, permanent dark circles resulting from muscle weakness and eyelids suffering that manifests in the generation of folds that slide down.
Care to prevent dark circles
Given that dark circles are not an original feature of our body, but some appear unbalanced situations, we follow certain guidelines regain that harmony and prevent its occurrence. In particular, it is recommended is:
- Eating the right amount of water according to our routine. At least 2 liters for a normal day and if we exercise a little extra physical.
- Sleep in comfortable positions. Supine position is ideal for body fluids are distributed correctly. Avoid sleep deprivation.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages in quantity as they cause dehydration of the body, especially beer.
- Avoid salt in foods. Sodium encourages the retention and contributes to the formation of bags under the eyes.
- There are home remedies to prevent dark circles, like eating fresh parsley in the morning to avoid fluid retention. Among the vitamin supplements that can be ingested vitamin K is recommended to prevent the swelling of blood vessels.
Enjoy this article?
You might also like