Who does not remember the guy who cooked mother trees? It’s striking shape makes the broccoli is one of the first vegetables that children easily remember and to recognize in a meal. However, mothers rarely accustomed to their children to eat broccoli because many benefits are unknown, did you know them? Makeufits you explain them.
Broccoli prevents diseases
The enormous amount of vitamins, minerals and other properties he owns broccoli make it the food recommended by doctors to help protect the body from various abnormalities such as anemia, diabetes, high cholesterol, cardiovascular problems and even cancer.
Each of these trees is characterized by containing the vitamins A, C and K, minerals such as zinc, selenium, sulfur, iron, potassium and calcium, in addition to carbohydrates, fiber, folic acid and various antioxidants.
Other properties of broccoli
If you and your participation as a preventive agent of major diseases did understand the importance of incorporating the broccoli to our daily diet, meet its other properties will go out immediately to the nearest grocery store. Among them, we can enumerate:
- Regulates constipation. The high amount of fibers encourages bowel movements.
- Coagulant. In presenting properties that promote blood clearance, broccoli contributes to the process of coagulation and prevents bleeding.
- Low calorie. They are ideal for those who intend to lose a few kilos since they have no more than 40 calories per 100 grams.
- Regulate the prostate. Man this is a great partner in care of the prostate because it contains zinc, which also helps improve sperm quality.
- Strengthens bones. The combination of calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and zinc that has broccoli acts directly on bone structure, helping to maintain healthy and strong bones and preventing osteoporosis.
- Removes liquids. Broccoli contains enough potassium to regulate the level of sodium in the body, which helps prevent high blood pressure, fluid retention and obesity.
- It helps the heart. Possessing magnesium is an important food in the diet of those with cardiac arrhythmia, helping to regulate the heartbeat.
For all these reasons, and because they are rich, nutritious and fun, we recommend include broccoli in your diet and especially that of your children. Although hate vegetables, in the future will thank you.
Enjoy this article?
You might also like