Welcome to Best if today! A new Friday we are to introduce the best advice for a healthy life. Today we seek to leave a little known side to the sugary soft to lean to the world's healthiest drink: water. Let us know how important it is for our body and all the benefits it provides.
Water is vital for our body. In fact, is the most important component of the human body, constituting two thirds of it. The brain consists of a 90% water, the blood of 83%, muscle mass of 75% and 22% bone system. In summary, almost all our tissues and organs are composed mainly of water.
And what are the functions of water? Is responsible for transporting oxygen and nutrients to cells, moisturize the air in the lungs, increasing metabolic activity, protect and stimulate the absorption of nutrients into vital organs, regulate body temperature and detoxify the body.
Each of our cells need water to perform their duties, why insist so much on the importance of drinking enough of this liquid. Now, explore the benefits of drinking water. Each brings a reason for you to enter this healthy habit as soon as possible and drink the recommended 2 liters a day (about 8 glasses).
- Losing weight. Drinking water helps you lose weight for several reasons. First, purified our organism reducing the amount of fat and toxins. We are very fast, which means that we get less hungry at meals, and provides very few calories.
- Aids digestion. The water increases metabolism, accelerates digestion and therefore, helps to avoid constipation.
- Improves skin health. We've given you some tips for skin care and among them, as you saw, contained water consumption. It's amazing how improves the appearance of the skin when we get used to drinking water: it becomes more firm, smooth and attractive.
- Remedy for headache. Did you know that one cause of headaches is dehydration? Avoid using large water consumption.
- Improve your concentration. 90% of the brain is composed of water. Good hydration is important to work properly; we are more alert, think better and increase our ability to concentrate.
- It gives us energy. Bottle of water is essential during exercise, it regulates body temperature. This is essential for energy.
- Less cramps and sprains. Water lubricates joints and muscles so it is less likely to suffer cramps, sprains and bruises.
- We are healthier. Drinking lemon water is a remedy for respiratory diseases, bowel problems, rheumatism and arthritis. Water also protects our immune system and makes us stronger against flu and colds.
- Relieves fatigue. Water eliminates toxins and waste products from the body. If we lack water, the heart must work harder to pump blood to all body cells.
- Improves mood. Water helps you feel cooler, purified and satisfied. And it shows in sight!
- Reduces risk of cancer. Water strengthens the digestive system and some studies show it helps prevent bladder cancer and colon.
As you read, the benefits are incalculable. Every corner of our body works better if you get used to drinking water. But what if we do not ensure a sufficient intake?
Dehydration is the main consequence of the lack of water. When not ingest this liquid, we may feel tired, constipation, headaches and pains in the joints. In severe cases of dehydration, risk of death, since the absence of water in the body impossible for the body to fulfill its vital functions.
Do not drink the water your body needs? If you have dry skin, urine is too dark, you're very hungry and thirsty and you feel extremely tired means that you are dehydrated.
Do not wait until thirsty to drink water! I've told you how important it is for everyone. Remember to consume at least 8 glasses of water distributed in the day.
We ended better if the column today. We will return next week with more tips for a healthier life. Until next time!
Enjoy this article?
You might also like