But if you never did anything physical activity related to lifting, it is best that before you begin consider the following recommendations:
* Heat. Prior to starting work under heavy loads have to prepare the muscles with small strength exercises, aerobics and stretching.
* Technique. Learning good technique is important. You should pay attention to how you perform the exercise to avoid injury and make the muscle work incorrectly. You can practice the exercise without weight, and when you have mastered the technique and start implementing it.
* Time. In the early days working all muscle groups for a short time and with little weight.
* Repetitions: only perform sets of 15 to 20 repetitions. The intensity at the beginning should not be much. To begin with 2 or 3 sets per muscle group is fine.
* Movements. The movements should be controlled. There are exercises that require up or down, or come and go. In these cases we must be mindful that the exercise is being properly carried out or risk to joints that are part of the activity.
* Breathing. It must inspire in the time before muscle contraction, and muscle contraction takes place expiration. Avoid the "Valsalva maneuver" hold your breath while lifting the weight or do the contraction.
With these tips you can start to do weight bearing exercise, so I'd have to be on his way to the gym.
Enjoy this article?
You might also like