What is unbearable earache! Several times I've suffered and the truth is very uncomfortable. For this reason and for all who have suffered this problem more than once, I teach them how to prevent ear pain.
Infections, exposure to loud noises or age, there are many causes that can cause this pain. It is important that we look after your ears, because it is nothing less than the organ of hearing. And to give you control your hearing you should avoid ear pain.
Here are some tips.
- Consume foods rich in vitamin C to stimulate the immune system. With strong defenses, we will be better protected to fight an ear infection. It also helps a diet rich in calcium.
- Do not smoke, because smoke and snuff block the Eustachian tubes, one of the organs of hearing that we have in the ear.
- Home Remedy. Apply a few drops of garlic extract into the infected ear.
- You can also try drops of olive oil or lobelia extract. On the other hand, consider colloidal silver as a natural antibiotic to wash the ears.
- Consult an ENT specialist to recommend specific treatment your problem. You may need special drops that will help combat earache.
Enjoy this article?
You might also like