When we talk about child sleepwalking we refer to the sleep disorder in which the child gets out of bed at night and walk around your room, or even moved around the house without being aware of their movements. In fact, if the call during this time, we hear, because in fact still asleep.
Any parent would be concerned to learn that your child is sleepwalking. However, if that's the case, know that the child Sleepwalking is quite common, and does not necessarily imply a health problem behind. And last but not least, is a disorder that disappears with age.
Anyway, if we have a sleepwalking child at home we must take some care to avoid injury or accidents while small moves around the house asleep. Here are some of their cares for the safety in case of sleepwalking child:
- When you find your child sleepwalking into a gently lead him to his bed. Do not try to wake him, of course, do not make noise or yell, or shake.
- Keep doors and windows closed.
- If you live in a two-story house, try to sleep on the ground floor to avoid accidents on stairs.
- Remove dangerous items such as ornaments, furniture or other objects with points that the child could reach.
- Wake him up 15 minutes before the time of the night usually seen in the episode of sleepwalking.
- If you feel that sleepwalking is very present in your child FREQUENCY, consult a doctor to take away all doubt and explore the issue further.
Enjoy this article?
You might also like