Walking is one of the simplest aerobic exercises, entertaining, relaxing and good for our health. Walking helps strengthen bones, control your weight and maintain in good condition your heart and your lungs. You can increase your quality and life expectancy with and make you just get used to the habit of walking.
Many of these things and know, but Makeufits you discussed the benefits of walking, so that you have in mind and encouraged to do so.
Walking for 20 minutes every day, burn fat 3 kilos per year.
Walking more each day, reaching 40 minutes, is the best way to lose weight.
Walk briskly for 20 to 25 minutes is the best condition for the heart and lungs.
- Improving the efficiency of the heart and lungs.
- Burn body fat.
- It increases metabolism, so you can burn calories faster.
- It helps control the appetite.
- Increase your energy.
- It helps to heal stress.
- Retard aging.
- Reduce cholesterol levels in the blood.
- Helps control and prevent diabetes.
- Reduces the risk of cancer, including prostate cancer and breast cancer.
- Contributes to the rehabilitation of a heart attack and stroke.
- Strengthens the muscles of the legs, thighs and bones.
Walking is much better than running or jogging (for those who are not professional athletes), reducing stress on the body and helps keep your muscles and joints in shape.
Just a little warm up before a brisk walk, use appropriate shoes that fit you comfortable and go slowly increasing the time you realize it.
Enjoy the benefits of a walk, you will not regret!
Enjoy this article?
You might also like