Aesthetic paradigm of evil, ring of protests, the focus of paparazzi, and above all, deep within enemy Jennifer Love Hewitt, and cellulite is ensconced in the bodies of between 85 and 90% of women around the world.
As almost inevitable Caucasian women, cellulite easily acquired since adolescence, and indeed hard to get to the beach and meet a woman-Photoshop does not have cellulite on your buttocks, belly or legs.
Then we five fundamental facts and curious about cellulite, information you should consider before mourn for sufferers, it is much more common than you think, and also practically a necessary evil.
1. Cellulite is more in women than in men due to differences in the cumulative structure of fat in either sex. In men, fat accumulates in a diagonal, while in women the tissue connecting vertical storage units shaped honeycomb, creating grooves in the skin we know as cellulite.
2. Cellulite can not be removed. Once arrived, there remains, and lotions and creams are used to slow their future training, but not to eliminate it. So, get used and accept it as part of your body.
3. The only way to effectively conceal is doing cardio and working out your whole body, thus decreasing your total body fat. But remember that the cellulites not go away, conceals a bit, nothing more.
4. Flabby muscles cellulite can appear without being one. Here is another reason to exercise. What do you think is cellulite may not be anything but ill-trained muscles. Exercise and get fit to get your appearance.
5. The word "cellulite" clinically there is no more than fat. This term appeared in the French medical literature over 150 years, but is more popular than scientific.
Enjoy this article?
You might also like